Graphic 45 2020 Brand Ambassador Audition
I made this steampunk themed mini book using extra items I had at hand.
The thing I love most about scrapbooking and mixed media crafting is that very little materials go to waste.
Watch this tutorial video I made of the project:
I used the the Cityscapes collection from Graphic 45 and a ton of cogs and clockwork wood chips to create this album.
Added in a few of my go-to items such as doilies, watercolors, fussy cuts and ephemera, along with some flowers made this project such fun and carefree to create.
Material used for this project:
- Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection: Grand Tour #4501309
- Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection: Map the Past #4501303
- Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection: Global Odyssey #4501304
- Graphic 45 Cityscapes Collection: Passport to the World #4501307
- Graphic 45 Chipboard 1 Artisan Style Collection #450119
- Mintay Papers Flora Book
- Mintay Papers Junk Book
- Mintay Papers Harmony Cardboard Stickers
- Cogs and Clockwork Wood Chips
- M.Graham Watercolors
- Tokyo Finds 24s Galaxies
- Mont Marte Modeling Paste
- White Glitter
- Art Ranger Acrylic Glitter
- Belle De Jour Planner Discs (5pcs)
- Foam Sheet (Blue)
- Resin Gems (Aquamarine)
- Prima Marketing Flowers
- Finnabair Stencil: Ornate Lace
- Stamperia Stencil: Secrets of India
If you like this project please give it a "thumbs up" and be sure to subscribe to
my YouTube Channel: youtube.com/TheEruditeArtist.
Do follow me on Instagram as well: https://instagram.com/jveruditeartist/.
You can also find me on Facebook: fb.com/jveruditeartist.
Have a great day!